Still looking for something special to do to ring in the new year? Why not spend New Years Eve in Lapland under the Northern Lights?
Join us for an unforgettable New Years holiday & welcome the New Year here in Finnish Lapland. With a little luck, our sparklers won’t be the only thing lighting up the night.
In Utsjoki time travel really is possible!
We are located in the northernmost part of Finnish Lapland, right on the border to Norway. Norway and Finland are in two different time zones, just one hour apart. The two countries are only separated by a bridge here in Utsjoki, which means simply taking a short walk along the Sami Bridge to Norway, is a way for us to travel back in time.
Join us when we ring in the New Year here in Lapland with drinks & then head across the border to Norway toast the new year with sparklers, fizz and lots of cheer one hour later. This will be a New Year you’ll never forget!
Celebrate the New Year with your choice of fun winter activities surrounded by untouched Arctic nature in your own private cottage. Experience a husky adventure in Norway, a picturesque snowshoeing walk or an adrenaline-fuelled ride on a snowmobile through winter wonderland.
And with a little luck nature will be providing the best fireworks possible: the Northern Lights. What better way to welcome the New Year!
Like all our packages, the New Years Tour includes a guided tour of Utsjoki and three Northern Lights chases with a knowledgeable guide, including photos. For a detailed list of everything that is included in the package, have a look below.
PRICE: 1950 euros per person, including the full board (children under 15 yo joins for half price)
- Five (5) nights Accommodation incl. private sauna, bed linen & towels
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free on request)
- Unlimited WIFI
- Airport transportation, from and to Ivalo airport
- 3 nights of Northern Lights chasing
- Utsjoki village tour
- New Years celebrations at the Sami Bridge with drinks, sparklers & transport
- Firewood for your outside fireplaces
- 24/7 Assistance by experienced guides
- Meals (apart from snacks & drinks during activities)
- Travel Insurance
- All other activities (have to be booked separately)