Booking and Payments
You can secure your place with a deposit of 150 euros per person. This will be paid when you book your holiday.
Bookings are only accepted via our booking site. Deposit will be paid by a credit card.
As a receipt of the booking, we will send you a confirmation email, where you will see the services you have booked and the terms of the payments. Payments are due as follows: The remainder must be paid 30 days before your arrival date. We don’t recommend you pay more than 30 days before.
The payment is possible also by bank transfer. In this case please ensure that the money is in our account on the due date so please pay a few days before. Unpaid services are considered cancelled.
In the case of cancellation, we can’t pay your paid deposit(s) back. This is because they are needed to cover the booking and the cancellation costs. Therefore, a travel insurance is highly recommended, so you can get your refund through your insurance company.
If you have booked or will book later an optional activity, those costs will be charged when those activities are done. No additional payments charged in advance.
COVID Cancellation Policy
- If you are not able to travel at your chosen dates due to COVID once you have booked your holiday with us, you may change the dates free of charge.
- You can choose any holiday package for the same value, depending on availability.
- COVID related reasons include the change in travel restrictions of your own country as well as Finland or if you or a member of your booking party has recently been diagnosed with COVID.
- Please notify us as soon as possible to change your dates and we will assist you in finding a suitable replacement date.
- If the cancellation comes more than 30 days before arrival, you only lose your deposit.
- If the cancellation comes between 29 and 14 days before arrival, 50% of the full cost of your holiday will be paid back.
- If the cancellation comes between 13 and 7 days before arrival, 25% of the full cost of your holiday will be paid back.
- Cancellations done less than 7 days before the holiday is scheduled to start, are not refunded at all.
- If a person in your group must cancel, someone else can take their place for no extra charge. It is also possible to change the booking to another time, if there is availability.
- In case there is the need to cancel, then person who made the booking in the first place, should be the one to give written notice of cancellation and the charges shown apply from the date that we receive the notice at our office.
The guests participate all services at their own risk. We recommend taking out travel insurance before your visit. If you get a travel insurance with cancellation cover, this should cover you in the event of cancellation due to illness, injury or other unforeseen circumstances.
Please make sure that you read carefully the confirmation email we send you, to find more detailed information about your holiday.
Is It Guaranteed To See The Northern Lights?
We have had 100% success rate, meaning every one of our guests has seen the northern lights since 2015. In five years, there has only been one instance (2015/2016 season) where the group was not able to see the Auroras due to extremely bad weather conditions. It is important to keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will see them during your stay. We will do our absolute best to make sure that dream of yours comes true, but we are at the mercy of nature and cannot promise that you will see the Northern Lights.
You can contact us before the trip, during your stay or after the trip.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: +358 40 7625005 / Tiina
Phone numbers to our guides will be provided too, you will find these from an information binder in your cottage.
If you have any other questions about anything concerning our terms, feel free to contact us!